The safety of our staff, volunteers and players remains our highest priority.
We will have a reduced seating capacity of 100 and will be following the strict social distancing measures put in place by the Government of Alberta and AHS.
We thank you once again for your patience as we all adjust to the new procedures.
We look forward to welcoming you back into our hall.
Since opening June 19th, Five Star Bingo has been handing out single use face masks when you entered the hall if you did not bring one with you.
Starting July 3rd, we will start charging a $1.00 fee for a single use face mask.
FIVE STAR NEWS
Update on Five Star Bingo
At this time Five Star Bingo would like to acknowledge the bingo hall managers, staff and the countless volunteers from across the province who worked diligently in the back ground during this pandemic to ensure that we as a bingo industry are able to reopen safely and in compliance with all the new AHS protocols. Once again Thank you !
The safety of everyone entering the hall is our number one priority!!!!
First, if you are ill or displaying any symptoms do not come to the hall.
* 6-foot social distancing has been setup for line-ups and seating.
(Tables, machines, and seating has been re-arranged to accommodate social distancing.)
*When we re-open face masks will be required to be worn while walking around the hall.
* Temperatures will be taken at the halls discretion upon entering.
* A number system has been setup to purchase cards and machines to reduce unnecessary lineups.
* The number of seat and machines available have been reduced (unfortunately) to accommodate social distancing measures.
* Enhanced cleaning protocols for all surfaces are in place as well as hand sanitizing stations located throughout the hall.
* Stations with barriers have been setup for purchasing cards, special game cards and tickets.
* Patrons are encouraged to provide their own PPD's.
* Starting July 3rd, a single use face mask will be available for a $1.00 fee.
* Staff and volunteers will be provided with PPD's but are encouraged to provide their own if possible.
* Verbal abuse of staff, volunteers or other patrons will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
All pots resumed June 19th
FIVE STAR BINGO has been trying to reschedule the cancelled May 23rd,2020 Cash Blast Event, but due to the uncertainty of being able to offer enough seating and spacing to ensure the safety of all participants.
Five Star Bingo has reluctantly decided to cancel the event and offer a refund of $50.00 per ticket won, starting on Monday June 29th, during regular business hours.
To claim a refund, players must produce the winning ticket(s).
Players have until the end of the business day August 31st, 2020 to claim a refund. Any unclaimed tickets will be reviewed at this time and we will try to contact the documented ticket holder. If the ticket holder cannot be contacted, the money will be returned to our halls licensed charity groups.
Thank you for your patience and support.
Please watch our website for ongoing updates.
THE BONANZA BONUS ROLLS OVER FROM THE AFTERNOON TO EVENING EVENTS STARTING AT 48 NUMBERS
$175.00 IS ADDED TO THE POT AT EVERY ELIGIBLE EVENT.
THE AMOUNT OF NUMBERS TO WIN THE BONUS PRIZE WILL INCREASE BY 1 NUMBER FOR EVERY $5000.00 ADDED TO THE POT